Get Detailed Course information here.
Introduction to AWSChapter 3:
Monitoring Services in AWSChapter 4:
Troubleshooting and RemediationChapter 5:
Implementing Scalability and ElasticityChapter 6:
High Availability and ResilienceChapter 7:
Backup and Restore StrategiesChapter 8:
Provisioning ResourcesChapter 9:
Application ManagementChapter 10:
Security and ComplianceChapter 11:
Data Protection at Rest and in TransitChapter 12:
Networking and ConnectivityChapter 13:
Domains, DNS, and Content DeliveryChapter 14:
Troubleshoot Network ConnectivityChapter 15:
Cost Optimization StrategiesChapter 16:
Hand On Labs
- Hands on Activities (Live Labs)
- Monitoring Services in AWS
- Troubleshooting and Remediation
- Implementing Scalability and Elasticity
- High Availability and Resilience
- Backup and Restore Strategies
- Provisioning Resources
- Security and Compliance
- Data Protection at Rest and in Transit
- Networking and Connectivity
- Domains, DNS, and Content Delivery
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
- Performance Optimization
This course can be customized to fit the specific needs of the attendees and the company or industry they operate in.
Get the detailed Course Datasheet here.
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam.
- AWS Architect
- AWS Developer
- SysOps Engineer
- SysOps Manager
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- AWS Systems Administrator
There are no official prerequisites for the certification exam.
- What is the exam registration fee? USD 150
- How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 50 questions.
- What is the duration of the exam? 180 minutes
- What is the passing score? 720 (on a scale of 100-1000)
- What is the exam's retake policy? If you fail an exam, you must wait 14 days before you are eligible to retake the exam. There is no limit on exam attempts. However, you must pay the full registration fee for each exam attempt. Once you have passed an exam, you will not be able to retake the same exam for two years. If the exam has been updated with a new exam guide and exam series code, you will be eligible to take the new exam version.
Note that beta exam test takers can take the beta version only once, after which they will need to wait to retake the exam when the certification exam becomes generally available.