Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the CAPM® exam.
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Management Engineer
- Program Manager
- Project Administrator
- Technical Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Operations Manager
There are no prerequisites before one takes this course. However, a basic understanding of project management would be ideal before one takes this course. Also, for staff working with or around project teams would benefit immensely from this course. For those with desire to start your career in project management, this would be an excellent starting point.
What are the prerequisites for this exam?
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. This online course fulfills this educational prerequisite.
What is the exam registration fee? For PMI Members- USD 225, For Non-PMI Members- USD 300
Where do I take the exam? Pearson Vue
What is the format of the exam? Multiple choice questions
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam has 150 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 180 minutes
What is the passing score? A pass/fail result score is generated based on your overall performance of the examination.
What is the exam's retake policy? If you fail your first attempt at passing the CAPM® examination, PMI's retake policy is:
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility period in which they should pass the examination.
- During the eligibility period, candidates are allowed to give up to three attempts for the examination.
- If a candidate fails the examination three times within one year, they must wait for one year from the date of their last examination to re-apply for the certification.
- PMI members will have to pay the re-examination fees of USD 335 and Non-PMI members will have to pay USD 435 for their second and third attempt to pass the examination.
What is the validity of the certification? CAPM® certification holders need to earn 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification.
Where can I find more information about this exam? To know more about the CAPM®, Click Here.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.