Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Foundation Concepts
Chapter 3: Controlled Start: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Chapter 4: Controlled Start: Strategy Analysis
Chapter 5: Overarching Tasks: Requirements Life Cycle Management
Chapter 6: Controlled Middle: Elicitation and Collaboration
Chapter 7: Controlled Middle: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Chapter 8: Controlled End: Solution Evaluation
Chapter 9: Underlying Competencies
Chapter 10: Five Perspectives on Business Analysis
Chapter 11: Appendix A: Advice on Completing Your Exam Application
Chapter 12: Appendix B: Knowledge Areas, Tasks, and Elements
Chapter 13: Appendix C: Mapping Techniques, Stakeholders, and Deliverables to Knowledge
Areas and Tasks
Chapter 14: Appendix D: Summary of Business Analysis Techniques
Chapter 15: Appendix E: Summary of Business Analysis Outputs
Videos and How To
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the CBAP/CCBA exam.
- Business Analyst
- Software Analyst
- Process Manager
- Business Consultant
- Web Application Analyst
There are no prerequisites of taking this course. However, it is ideal to have some background in Business Analysis in terms of work experience. Exam prerequisites are described under “Exam Info & Requirements”.
What are the exam prerequisites?
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years.
- Provide references.
What is the exam registration fee?
- For members: USD 325
- For non-members: USD 450
- For corporate member: USD 290
What is the format of the exam? Multiple-choice questions
What is the passing score?
What is the exam retake policy?
Applicants are allowed to rewrite the exam two times, each attempt at a fee, (for a total of three times, where the initial exam counts as the first attempt) within the one-year period from the date of the application approval email. If an applicant does not pass their third attempt at the exam, the applicant must wait until their application expiry date. To re-apply, an applicant must complete and submit a new online application with new reference endorsements along with payment of the application and exam fees.
Where can I find more information about this exam? To learn more about CBAP, CCBA, Click Here
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.