Module 1 – Call Center Training
- Verbal communication techniques
- Who are your customers?
- Listening skills
- Asking the right questions and saying no
- Taking messages and using voice mail effectively
- Vocal exercises
- Cold and warm calls, including developing a script
- Going above and beyond and high impact moments
- Handling objections and closing the sale
- Negotiation techniques
- Tips for challenging callers
- Phone tag and getting the call back
- Stress busting
- Call center trends
Module 2 – Customer Service Training
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Certified Call Centre Associate (CCCA) exam.
- Customer Service Representative
- Call Center Agents and Managers
- This certification is also ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care
The Certified Call Center Associate (CCCA)™ Certification has no pre-requisites. We highly recommend doing this E-Course since many questions are drawn from the E-Course in the actual exam.
Exam Pattern: The exam comprises of 50 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (35 out of 50 correct) to pass the exam.
Mode of Exam: Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection. The exam can be taken anytime, anywhere.
Exam Duration: The total duration of the exam is 1 hour (60 Minutes).
Closed Book: No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU . Further details of the materials permitted are provided.
Exam Retaking: If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time. The exam can be taken any number of times.
Certification Validity: The Certified Call Center Associate (CCCA)™ Certificate is valid for life.
Trademark Acknowledgement: CCCA™ is a Trademark of GAQM.
Where can I get more info about the course? For more info regarding this course, follow this link: CCCA by GAQM
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.