Below are some of the career opportunities after passing the CISA exam.
- Risk Manager
- Security Officer
- Risk Manager
- Privacy Controller
- Internal Auditor
- Public Accounting Auditor
- IS Analyst
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Project Manager
- IT Security Officer
- Network Operation Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Professional
- IT Consultant
- IT risk and Assurance Manager
- Chief Information Officer
To take this course, it would be preferrable to have some experience in Information Systems Auditing, Control or security work experience.
What are the prerequisites for this exam?
To apply for the exam, one needs at least five years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience within the past 10 years. One can receive a waiver for up to three years of experience if you have the following:
- Maximum of one year of IS experience or one year of non-IS auditing experience.
- The equivalent of a two- or four-year degree, which can be substituted for one to two years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a university that teaches the ISACA-sponsored curriculum, which can be substituted for one year of experience.
- A master’s degree in IS or IT from any accredited university, which is equivalent to one year of experience.
What is the exam registration fee? ISACA Member: USD 465, ISACA Non-Member: USD 590
Where do I take the exam? Search for the computer-based testing centers at ISACA.
What is the exam format? Multiple choice questions
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 150 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 240 minutes
What is the passing score? 450 (on a scale of 200-800)
What is the exam's retake policy? Here are the retake policies:
If you do not pass the exam, you can retake the exam a maximum of three (3) times in a twelve-month period. To protect the integrity of ISACA s certificate exams, ISACA has implemented the following retake policy: Individuals have 4 attempts within a rolling twelve-month period to pass the exam. Those that do not pass on their first attempt are allowed to retake the exam a total of 3 more times within 12 months from the date of the first attempt.
- Retake 1 (attempt 2): Customers must wait 30 days from the date of the first attempt.
- Retake 2 (attempt 3): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the second attempt.
- Retake 3 (attempt 4): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the third attempt.
What is the validity of the certification? CISA certification expires after three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification. Click here for more information.
Where can I find more information about this exam? To know more about the CISA, Click Here
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.