Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Planning an IoT Implementation
Chapter 3: Constructing and Programming an IoT Device
Chapter 4: Communicating with an IoT Device
Chapter 5: Processing IoT Data
Chapter 6: Managing Risks on IoT Projects
Chapter 7: Undertaking an IoT Project
Chapter 8: Mapping CertNexus Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP)
Hands on Activities (Live Labs)
- Constructing and Programming an IoT Device
- Communicating with an IoT Device
- Processing IoT Data
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP) exam.
- Network Administrator
- Software Development Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Product Manager
- Application Developer
- Technical Writer
- Business Development Analyst
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Platform Engineer
- Chief Information Officer
What are the prerequisites for this exam?
There are no formal prerequisites to register for and schedule an exam, but CertNexus strongly recommends that the candidate should have an:
- Understanding of the business benefits and challenges of IoT systems.
- Understanding of a typical IoT ecosystem, including the physical elements, edge/fog computing elements, network and connectivity elements, cloud and cloud platform elements, and the applications and things within various market sectors.
- Understanding of common IoT security and privacy threats and countermeasures.
- Understanding of common IoT safety hazards and risk management approaches.
- Understanding of the IoT system development life cycle.
- Are your courses Accredited? Yes, all our courses are accredited by the respective Certification organization.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.
- Can KnowledgeSpace Deliver inhouse / Corporate Training? Yes, our exceptional in-house delivery staff work incessantly to provide training to clients who wish to have the convenience and comfort of working within their familiar surroundings. Contact Us to inquire about Corporate Training.
- Iam unable ti find the course that im looking for. Please Contact Us and we will be happy to help guide you based on your career aspirations.
- Can you customize Training based on a company’s requirements? Yes, we have subject matter experts who will work according to your company requirements. We can customize our existing courses or develop a new course from scratch based on your input and pain points.
- What delivery method I can choose for the Training courses? You can choose below delivery method according to your requirement:
- Online: If you want to learn at your own pace and at any time in the day or night.
- Online/Instructor-led or virtual: If you want to learn virtually from the instructor in the comfort of your home.
- Classroom: If you want to attend training in The Knowledge Academy venue.
- Onsite/Corporate: If you are looking for a training solution for your employees or company