Module 1 - Six sigma and Organizational Goals
- What is Six Sigma
- Value of Six Sigma
- Organizational drivers and metrics
- Organizational goals and Six Sigma projects
Module 2 - Lean Principles in the organization
- Lean principles in the organization
- Lean concepts and tools
- Value-added and non-value-added activities
- Theory of constraints
Module 3 - Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the organization
- Quality function deployment (QFD)
- Design and process failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA, DFMEA & PFMEA)
- Road maps for DFSS
- Six Sigma – Define – I
Module 4 - Introduction to the Define Phase
- Process elements
- Identify customers
- Collect customer data
- Analyze customer data
- Translate customer requirements
Module 5 - Project Management Basics
- Project charter and problem statement
- Project scope
- Project metrics
- Project planning tools
- Project risk analysis
- Project closure
Module 6 - Other Tools and Techniques
- Design of Experiments
- Building Charts
- Ten Questions Regarding Six Sigma
- Course Wrap Up
Module 7 - Process Analysis and Documentation
- Process Modelling
- Process Inputs and Outputs
- Probability and Statistics
- Drawing valid statistical conclusions
- Central limit theorem and sampling distribution of the mean
- Basic probability concepts
Module 8 - Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Types of data and measurement scales
- Data collection method
- Techniques for assuring data accuracy and integrity
- Descriptive Statistics
- Graphical methods
Module 9 - Lean Process Improvement
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Types of Waste
- Creating a Lean Enterprise
- Understanding Lean
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lean Thinking Tools
- Kaizen Events
- Data Gathering and Mapping
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)™ Certification exam.
- Quality professionals.
- Production managers.
- Front line Supervisors.
- Process owners and champions charged with the responsibility of improving quality
- Mid to upper-level managers responsible for top-line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity and processes at the organizational or departmental level.
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)™ Certification has no pre-requisites (Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but we highly recommend doing the E-Course as maximum number of questions are drawn from the E-Course in the actual exam.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.