Get the detailed Course Information here.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Cloud Principles and Design
- Chapter 3: Cloud Networking and Storage
- Chapter 4: Assessing Cloud Needs
- Chapter 5: Engaging Cloud Vendors
- Chapter 6: Management and Technical Operations
- Chapter 7: Governance and Risk
- Chapter 8: Compliance and Security in the Cloud
Hands on Activities (Live Labs)
- Cloud Principles and Design
- Cloud Networking and Storage
- Assessing Cloud Needs
- Management and Technical Operations
- Compliance and Security in the Cloud
This course can be customized to fit the specific needs of the attendees and the company or industry they operate in.
Get the detailed Course Datasheet here.
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Cloud Essentials exam.
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Practitioner
- Systems Administrator
- Business Development staff that sell cloud services
- Technical Sales Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner
- Technical Support Staff
What are the prerequisites for this exam? Between six months to a year of work experience as a business analyst in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies.
- Are your courses Accredited? Yes, all our courses are accredited by the respective Certification organization.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.
- Can KnowledgeSpace Deliver inhouse / Corporate Training? Yes, our exceptional in-house delivery staff work incessantly to provide training to clients who wish to have the convenience and comfort of working within their familiar surroundings. Contact Us to inquire about Corporate Training.
- I am unable to find the course that I'm looking for. Please Contact Us and we will be happy to help guide you based on your career aspirations.
- Can you customize Training based on a company’s requirements? Yes, we have subject matter experts who will work according to your company requirements. We can customize our existing courses or develop a new course from scratch based on your input and pain points.
- What delivery method I can choose for the Training courses? You can choose below delivery method according to your requirement:
- Online: If you want to learn at your own pace and at any time in the day or night.
- Online/Instructor-led or virtual: If you want to learn virtually from the instructor in the comfort of your home.
- Classroom: If you want to attend training in The KnowledgeSpace venue.
- Onsite/Corporate: If you are looking for a training solution for your employees or company