- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Today's Data Analyst
- Chapter 3: Understanding Data
- Chapter 4: Databases and Data Acquisition
- Chapter 5: Data Quality
- Chapter 6: Data Analysis and Statistics
- Chapter 7: Data Analytics Tools
- Chapter 8: Data Visualization with Reports and Dashboards
- Chapter 9: Data Governance
Hands on Activities (Live Labs)
- Today's Data Analyst
- Understanding Data
- Databases and Data Acquisition
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Data Analytics Tools
- Data Visualization with Reports and Dashboards
- Data Governance
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Data+ Exam.
- Data Analyst
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Project Manager, Cloud
- Computing Services
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Center SANs
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
There are no prerequisites to take the course. However, CompTIA recommends holding the CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certifications, or equivalent experience, before taking the Cloud+ certification exam. This course is 100% online, Self Paced. Start anytime.
- Are your courses Accredited? Yes, all our courses are accredited by the respective Certification organization.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com for any questions.