Employee/ Customer Satisfaction Surveys
The experience you expect. The service we deliver
For your Employees: Create a happier workforce by using Employee Satisfaction Surveys. These surveys help you to proactively check with employees about their satisfaction with their roles and responsibilities, the work environment, and their experiences with management. Find out what mix of benefits matters most to them, and what skills they wish to acquire as they develop their careers.
For your Customers: Customer satisfaction surveys are an invaluable tool in helping businesses retain customers, build on existing relationships, and start new ones. Ask your customers what they would love more of, what products they like, and which services they dislike. Get the insights you need to keep them happy. KnowledgeSpace will help you reach your customers easily, analyze their responses and produce professional reports to share with your company.
Our Delivery Structure
Our delivery methodology follows the simple process illustrated below:
- Definition and reflection about the service and its customers,
- Gathering existing customer-related data,
- Measuring your customer’s experience,
- Data analysis and developing insights,
- Developing an action plan and communicating about that plan, and
- Taking action to improve the service.
The KnowledgeSpace Advantage
- Build a culture of performance and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the employees.
- Increase employee productivity – Giving your employees time to voice concerns they’ve been having, and more importantly, acting quickly on those concerns can have huge beneficial effects on employee motivation and dedication.
- It saves time and money – hiring a new employee is expensive. Between the money and time involved with recruitment, training and workplace integration, what may be seen as an immediate hire quickly turns into a laborious, costly undertaking. You definitely want to work on retaining your existing employees.
- It can uncover issues not readily apparent – There may be times when issues in the workplace may be swept under the rug or quickly forgotten for fear of harsh retribution. Conducting anonymous surveys can help gain honest, truthful feedback about how employees feel about their positions, upper management and the company as a whole.
- Up-to-date feedback: Gather current customer feedback on various aspects of your company. You can stay on top of customer trends through regularly scheduled online surveys or email surveys, and receive instant customer feedback.
- Results benchmarking: You can administer the same survey every so often to customers to gain continued insight into your customers.
- Show that you care: Customers like to be asked for their feedback. It gives the customer the perception that your company values them; is committed to keeping them as a long-term customer; and bases business decisions on their feedback.
Some of our Clients
You are in Good Company: KnowledgeSpace T&C serves a vast range of organizations globally. We create tailored learning journeys by blending a range of solutions: workshops, coaching, digital learning, webinars, keynotes, and consulting services.
If you would like further information about how we could help your organization better position itself and reduce turnover through customer or employee satisfaction measurement, please Talk to Us and we will gladly reach out to you.