Chapter 1: Introduction and overview
- IT service management and ITIL
Chapter 2: Key concepts of service management
- Module A: Value and value co-creation
- Module B: Organizations, service providers, service consumers, and other stakeholders
- Module C: Products, services, and service relationships
- Module D: More about value, outcome, cost, and risk
Chapter 3: Four dimensions of service management
- Module A: Organizations and people
- Module B: Information and technology
- Module C: Partners and suppliers
- Module D: Value streams and processes
Chapter 4: The ITIL service value system
- Overview of the service value system
- Module A: Opportunity, demand, and value
- Module B: ITIL guiding principles
- Module C: Governance
- Module D: Service value chain
- Module E: Continual improvement
Chapter 5: The service value chain
- Module A: Introduction to the service value chain
- Module B: The purpose, inputs, and outputs of value chain activities
- Module C: Continual improvement
Chapter 6: ITIL management practices
- Module A: Introduction
- Module B: General management practices
- Module C: Service management practices
- Module D: Technical management practices
Below are some of the career opportunities after passing the ITIL exam.
- Project Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Service Desk Manager
- IT Support Technician
- IT Change Manager
- Security Analyst
- IT Architect
- IT Operations Manager
- Programme Manager
What are the prerequisites for this course? There are no official prerequisites before taking this course. It would be beneficial if one has some experience working with and managing IT systems.
What are the prerequisites for this exam? There are no official prerequisites for the certification exam.
What is the exam registration fee? USD 314
Where do I take the exam? PeopleCert
What is the format of the exam? Classic, negative, missing word, and List questions
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 40 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 60 minutes
What is the passing score? 26
What is the exam's retake policy? In the unfortunate case that one should fail the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam, you are allowed to re-sit the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam by booking another exam session with paying the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam fee. You can re-sit as many times as you need to pass the exam as there is not a limit on the number of resits in total or per year.
Where can I find more information about this exam? To know more about the ITIL 4 Foundation, Click here.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.