Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Welcome to Java
Chapter 3: Java Building Blocks
Chapter 4: Operators
Chapter 5: Making Decisions
Chapter 6: Core Java APIs
Chapter 7: Lambdas and Functional Interfaces
Chapter 8: Methods and Encapsulation
Chapter 9: Class Design
Chapter 10: Advanced Class Design
Chapter 11: Exceptions
Chapter 12: Modules
Chapter 13: Java Fundamentals
Chapter 14: Annotations
Chapter 15: Generics and Collections
Chapter 16: Functional Programming
Chapter 17: Exceptions and Localization
Chapter 18: Modular Applications
Chapter 19: Concurrency
Chapter 20: I/O
Chapter 21: NIO.2
Chapter 22: JDBC
Chapter 23: Security
Hands on Activities (Performance Labs)
- Welcome to Java
- Java Building Blocks
- Making Decisions
- Core Java APIs
- Lambdas and Functional Interfaces
- Methods and Encapsulation
- Class Design
- Advanced Class Design
- Java Fundamentals
- Generics and Collections
- Functional Programming
- Exceptions and Localization
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the XXXX exam.
- Java EE Developer
- Java Web Developer
- Java Android Developer
There are no official prerequisites for the certification exam.
What are the prerequisites for this exam? There are no official prerequisites for the certification exam.
Exam Price: $245
Where do I take the exam? Pearson Vue
Format: Multiple Choice
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 50 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 90 minutes
Passing Score: 68%
Validation: Exam has been validated against Java 11
What is the exam's retake policy? Here are the retake policies:
- Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day)
- Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time.
- Candidates may not retake a passed exam at any time.
- Candidates may not retake a beta exam at any time.
- Candidates are only allowed 4 attempts to pass an exam in a 12-month period.
- Candidates must resubmit a failed Master Assignment within 30 days of receiving the notification of failing.
Where can I find more information about this exam? To know more about the 1Z0-819, click here.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.