Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the PMP exam.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Management Engineer
- Project Administrator
- Operations Manager
There are no prerequisites before one takes this course. However, a basic understanding of project management would be ideal before one takes this course. Also, for staff working with or around project teams would benefit immensely from this course. For those with a desire to advance their career in project management, this would be an excellent starting point.
What are the PMP®) certification prerequisites?
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMP® exam:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
- A high school diploma or an associate degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification.
What is the exam registration fee? For PMI Member: USD 405 ; For non-PMI member: USD 555.
Where do I take the exam? Pearson VUE
What is the format of the exam? Multiple choice questions
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 180 (Scored: 175, Unscored: 5) questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 230 minutes
What is the passing score? A pass/fail result score is generated based on your overall performance of the examination.
What is the exam's retake policy?
If you fail your first attempt at passing the PMP® examination, PMI's retake policy is:
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility period in which they need to pass the examination.
- During the eligibility period, candidates are allowed to give up to three attempts for the examination.
- If a candidate fails the examination three times in one year, they must wait for one year from the date of their last examination to re-apply for the certification.
- PMI members are required to pay the re-examination fees of USD 335 and Non-PMI members will have to pay USD 435 for their second and third attempt to pass the examination.
What is the validity of the certification? PMP® certification is valid for 3 years from the day exam is cleared. To renew, you need to earn & claim 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI. Additionally, a renewal fee of $60 applies if you are a member of PMI or $150 if you are not a member.
Where can I find more info about the exam? To know more about the PMP Exam, Click Here.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.