Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An overview of Agile
Chapter 3: The rationale for blending PRINCE2 and Agile
Chapter 4: The PRINCE2 journey when using agile
Chapter 5: An overview of PRINCE2
Chapter 6: What to fix and what to flex?
Chapter 7: Agile and the PRINCE2 principles
Chapter 8: Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
Chapter 9: Business case theme
Chapter 10: Organization theme
Chapter 11: Quality theme
Chapter 12: Plans theme
Chapter 13: Risk theme
Chapter 14: Change theme
Chapter 15: Progress theme
Chapter 16: Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
Chapter 17: Starting up a project; initiating a project
Chapter 18: Directing a project
Chapter 19: Controlling a stage
Chapter 20: Managing product delivery
Chapter 21: Managing a stage boundary
Chapter 22: Closing a project
Chapter 23: Summary of tailoring guidance for the PRINCE2 products
Chapter 24: The Agilometer
Chapter 25: Requirements
Chapter 26: Rich communication
Chapter 27: Frequent releases
Chapter 28: Creating contracts when using Agile
Chapter 29: Appendix A: Product description outlines
Chapter 30: Appendix B: Roles and responsibilities
Chapter 31: Appendix C: Health check – PRINCE2 Agile version
Chapter 32: Appendix D: Product-Based Planning Example
Chapter 33: Appendix E: The Fundamental Values and Principles of Agile (Including
Chapter 34: Appendix F: Transitioning to Agile, and What Constitutes Success?
Chapter 35: Appendix G: Advice for a Project Manager Using Agile
Chapter 36: Appendix H: The Definitive Guide to Scrum
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the exam.
- Business Analyst
- Senior Project Manager
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project and Programme Office personnel
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
What is the exam registration fee? Foundation: USD 363.00 , Practitioner: USD 494.00
Where do I take the exam? PeopleCert
What is the format of the exam? Multiple choice
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 50 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? Foundation: 60, Practitioner: 150 minutes
What is the passing score? Foundation: 55%, Practitioner: 60%
What is the exam's retake policy?
- If you have purchased Take2 and an unsuccessful outcome occurs for your initial exam, then the re-sit option it is enabled.
- When your official exam results become available, you are notified by e-mail to schedule your re-sit exam.
- It will be conducted through online proctoring offering you flexibility to take it from your home or office, at the time of your convenience.
- You have up to 6 months to prepare and take your re-sit exam from the date of your initial exam.
- Take2 re-sit exam option can be added directly to your exam from a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization upon the assignment of a classroom or online exam.
- Following your exam registration make sure to check that Take2 is enabled in your PeopleCert Candidate Profile, before sitting the exam. If it’s not, then you can sign in and add it yourself!
What is the validity of the certification? Three years
Where can I find more information about this exam? Know More About PRINCE2 Agile.