Chapter 1: Introduction.
Chapter 2: Certifying Human Resource Professionals.
Chapter 3: PHR Exam: Business Management.
Chapter 4: PHR Exam: Talent Planning and Acquisition.
Chapter 5: PHR Exam: Learning and Development.
Chapter 6: PHR Exam: Total Rewards.
Chapter 7: PHR Exam: Employee and Labor Relations.
Chapter 8: SPHR Exam: Leadership and Strategy.
Chapter 9: SPHR Exam: Talent Planning and Acquisition.
Chapter 10: SPHR Exam: Learning and Development.
Chapter 11: SPHR Exam: Total Rewards.
Chapter 12: SPHR Exam: Employee Relations and Engagement.
Chapter 13: Appendix A: PHR and SPHR Case Studies.
Chapter 14: Appendix B: Federal Employment Legislation and Case Law.
Chapter 15: Appendix C: Resources.
Chapter 16: Appendix D: Summarizing the Summaries: What Meta-Analyses Tell Us About
Chapter 17: Appendix E: Neuroscience Principles and Applications for HR Leaders.
Below are some of the career paths and potential opportunities after passing the Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR/SPHR) exam.
- HR Expert
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- HR Manager
- HR Manager
- HR Specialist
An interest in below would be desirable:
- People Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership & Management
What is the exam registration fee?
- PHR - USD 395 + Application Fee: USD 100
- SPHR - USD 495 + Application Fee: USD 100
Where do I take the exam? Pearson VUE
What are the exam prerequisites?
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam prerequisites:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master's degree or global equivalent
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor's degree or global equivalent
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification exam prerequisites:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master s degree or higher
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree
- Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma
How many questions are asked in the exam? The exam contains 225 questions.
What is the duration of the exam? 240 minutes.
What is the passing score? 500 (on a scale of 100-700)
What is the exam's retake policy?
If you fail your first attempt at passing PHR and SPHR certification exam, HRCI's retake policy is:
- Candidates may retake it during the next available exam period, but not in the same exam period in which they failed. Fees and application procedures for those retaking the exam remain the same as those for first-time applicants.
What is the validity of the certification? Three years
Where can I find more information about this exam? To know more about the PHR, SPHR, Click Here.
- Do you provide a course completion certificate? Yes, we provide a Course Completion Certificate for all training courses.
- Do you provide group discounts? Yes, we do. Pls Talk to us to Enquire.
- After enrolling for the training Course from KnowledgeSpace, how can I get clarification for my course related questions?
We have a team of expert trainers on hand to help with your questions. Contact us at hello@Kspacetc.com
for any questions.
- What happens after paying for a course? You will receive your course access credentials via email within 24 hrs of purchase, typically earlier than this.
- Can I get an extension of my access after expiry? Yes, this is possible. There will be a small cost attributed to this. Feel free to Contact Us for specific extension requests.